Can someone please explain to me how I can reach similar results like the pics below? Or give me some instructions? Would be nice, because I have no idea.

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • 3
    What have you tried? – Scott Jan 31 at 0:12
  • 2
    what is that, a photography? an art installation? Can you edit your question to give us more context / details? Check How to Ask to learn more. – Luciano Jan 31 at 9:17

This is usually referred to as solarization or a Sabattier effect.

The way you might do this in a photo-editing application is to "edit the curve." In Photoshop, this would be using a curves adjustment layer and then just going wild with the curve presented.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.