I’m a beginner with Adobe Illustrator and try to get the screenshot text effect, but I ‎couldn’t able to do it. I try “Warp” submenu effects (Effects > Warp), but didn’t ‎work for me. Does this possible in Adobe Illustrator or it needs Adobe Photoshop ‎to reach it? My Adobe Illustrator is the last version. The below section of this ‎effect (“experience” words) seems easier to create, but I would be surprised; how ‎the upper part (wave effect to “life” words and blend-like effect, and how morphs from ‎‎“experience” words to “life” words) create and give effect to its. ‎ enter image description here

1 Answer 1


Looks like a job for Object > Envelope distort > Mesh
I don't have time to make a complete tutorial but you might have to watch a few videos or read articles in order to understand how distorting envelope with a mesh works.
I suggest you dig into it and come back for feedback/help.

Here's a quick and (very) rough try, still not too far from what you want:

enter image description here

  • 1
    Thank You @Vinny, it worked! I tried "Envelope with Mesh" feature. My result not exact as my screenshot example and almost become ugly😊! but it's a good try for the first time I use it and as you said I need to watch and read tutorials more to become better in this great option!😉 Feb 4, 2020 at 15:16

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.