Can someone tell me what are those? I see them quite often now in several different applications.

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

  • 1
    Please don't take the sarcastic humor in the comments personally. It's just because we've heard this question so many times. For example: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. To me these drawings don't have similar style, but similar media: simplistic vector drawing.
    – Wolff
    Feb 14 '20 at 17:54

Not everything has a "name".

These are merely illustrations, probably vector in nature, using a minimalist tone.

  • 1
    You're supposed to answer "Flat design" 😊
    – Wolff
    Feb 13 '20 at 22:50
  • you're supposed to flag as dupe - I'll find the other question :)
    – Luciano
    Feb 14 '20 at 9:36
  • Thanks for telling me how this site works :) I'm new around here and don't know all the procedures. (and it's only a dupe if you choose to maybe identify it as "flat" ... I don't.)
    – Scott
    Feb 14 '20 at 9:37
  • I call it "lazy design".
    – LeoNas
    Feb 14 '20 at 11:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.