I really want to know how this shape is called and made in Illustrator. I know how to round corners of a rectangle but I'm not able to create such an element.enter image description here

  • aside from the black/gray boxes, you could add a layer with an image, (i.e., like the multi-colored stripes), then, add another layer above it and enter the 'M' with a font of your choice. Then convert the 'M' to an outline and make it a clipping path.
    – nocturns2
    Feb 28 '20 at 20:35
  • Thanks, but I mean the white box, not the "M"
    – Mike
    Feb 28 '20 at 20:37
  • If what you're asking is: "What's that shape called"? In jewelry, they call it a cushion cut.
    – nocturns2
    Feb 28 '20 at 22:38
  • Inkscape has a Polygon tool, with a rounding option, and the ability to select a 4 sided polygon. See example. You could simply copy and paste it from Inskcape into Illustrator.
    – Billy Kerr
    Feb 29 '20 at 10:27

enter image description hereKindly check the attached picture, the entire process is written.enter image description here

  • Hey Suraiya, Thank you very much but its not a Rectangle. See the left and right edges are also a little bit rounded and thats my problem because I dont know how to do it
    – Mike
    Feb 28 '20 at 20:52
  • kindly check the new picture. is tht Okay? i used pen tool. Feb 28 '20 at 20:58
  • Thats it, many thanks!
    – Mike
    Feb 28 '20 at 22:15

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.