enter image description here

This is my first post here. I have been trying to find a tutorial or other guidance how to draw something with this style. Does it have a name?

  • Thank you so much! – Ball_Liao May 12 at 2:50

Not every style has a name...

...although I'd lean towards calling this something like 1970s retro possibly.
There's not much to go on.

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    That sounds about right. My initial guess "acid jazz funk" somehow does not sound right... – usr2564301 Apr 25 at 18:20
  • thank you for your answer! – Ball_Liao Apr 26 at 2:44
  • @Ball_Liao if this post answers your question, don't forget to mark it as accepted; it's the way we say "thank you" around here. Check How to Ask and the tour to learn how the site works. – Luciano Apr 29 at 10:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.