Thank you for your answers in advance.
I have the following image in inkscape, which has no layers (the background is usually white).
When I export to Optimised SVG it appears incomplete (and seemingly randomly).
I have tried changing the groups, from ungrouping everything, to grouping it all in one, but this just results in varying incomplete images. I have tried changing the decimal places from 6 to 5, ticked and unticked the 'collapse groups' and the tick below.
What am I doing wrong to cause the image to export incorrectly as an optimised SVG file. I cannot use PNG or PDF as the web designer has asked for SVG specifically.
Again, thank you in advance, and if you need more details then let me know.