I have been seeing this style all over the internet and I would like to know its name, here's an example:

enter image description here

  • I don't know why they downvoted your question, anyway it's true they don't have a specific style name but they are usually referred to by "Colored Outline Icons"
    – kapreski
    May 24 '20 at 7:29
  • @kapreski Thank you! yeah I noticed that the main feature was that the outline is colored, so I thought there might be a name for this style especially it's very characteristic and easily identifiable when you see it. I will be editing the question to add a new picture that better illustrates the concept.
    – mzeshle
    May 27 '20 at 20:45

Art is not so definitive as to provide a specific name for everything you may see.

Not every style of art has a name.

I'd merely call this an "illustration"... maybe a "vector illustration". But that's making an assumption that it's vector in nature.

Beyond that, any words I would use to describe it - comic, cartoon, high contrast, etc. - would probably similar to what you use to describe it.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.