I'm drawing in Inkscape a map for a design project I'm working on. At the bottom of the map I have a legend with all the symbols I use.
I noticed that one of the symbol(the blue arrow) seems to be clipped at the bottom by something invisible.
If I move this arrow up it appears unclipped
If I move it down or try to extend it down, the clipping appears even more.
- I tried to close/reopen Inkscape, no luck
- I tried to alt+click to select an invisible object, nothing
- I tried to hide all other layers but the one the arrow is on, didn't change anything
- I tried to duplicate the arrow, same problem
- I tried drawing new shape, same stuff
When I move another shape in this area, suddenly the arrow is revealed. ??
Would you guys have any idea if this could be fixed and how?