enter image description here

I'm not sure how to describe it-- it's seemingly randomly generated, almost like wind patterns? Any work platform is good!

  • 3
    What have you tried? – Scott Oct 26 '20 at 4:29
  • seems like it's a Moiré pattern -- produced by having two backlit identical flexible grids (screening, woven fabric, etc.) that are overlapping and bunched in places. Doing this from scratch in an illustration program is difficult. I'd probably try to photograph it IRL and then manipulate further in photoshop. Or acquire a Moiré photo from somewhere like....the web. – user8356 Oct 27 '20 at 14:35

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.