I need your help on my final assignment for my Diploma of Graphic Design course. I'm creating three portfolios to present my work - printed portfolio, online portfolio (website based) and an interactive PDF Portfolio. I just want to gauge your thoughts on what design works best for each each portfolio. If you could let me know why, that would be great. You literally just need to pick one of three choices from each of the below.
- A4 letter style ( one design laid out per page with short explanation);
- Magazine format (think Frankie Magazine); and
- A5 fold out brochure.
- Adobe portfolio (click on individual works);
- Wordpress site; and
- Grid style site to showcase work.
- Simple Adobe interactive PDF with clickable buttons and bookmarks;
- Magazine format and using the online publication platform, ISSUU; and
- PDF grid which allows you to click on various objects, which then takes you to the respective page.