GOAL: TO MAKE SKINTONE MATCH IN FACE AND NECK
Newbie. Just started learning Photoshop.
I have a practice exercise to modify the Mona Lisa in whatever way I want (just to practice.) I decided to give her a celebrity's face. I am using this awesome Photoshop Training Channel Tutorial. I am adding Ashwarya Rai's face to the Mona Lisa painting.
- Increased the vibrance and saturation of the original image which looked too dull (perhaps a mistake)
- Then I copied in Ash's face after a lasso selection.
- Resize, move
- Ctrl T to transform and warp, using right eye as my reference
- Auto blend (Seamless fill and Content Aware checkboxes and Panorama selected)
- Layer mask to clean up edges
I notice (channels) the Mona Lisa was mainly reds with yellow, almost no blue Ash's face has more blue
I've tried fiddling with the image adjustments and layer adjustments. I want her face to blend in.
*What should I do better?
- I can do over fixing the original image first
- Edit the face source and target Mona Lisa before swapping What should I do to make the faces match? What adjustments should I make this time round?* Thanks!