So, I have a weird illustrator problem, As shown in the picture above, the control line at blue arrow [B] is not lining up with the actual object despite the control line at the yellow arrow [A] is in line with the actual object. They're both the same object.
What I do to make this object :
- I use pen tool to create the stroke
- I outline the strokes
- The green arrow [C] originally a sharp corner and I intended to round it off, but it's too narrow so the option not available, what I ended up doing is, making a half a circle and merge it with pathfinder at that corner [C].
- When I tried to smooth it all out, I notice that the line at blue arrow [B] is not lining up, as if I use roughen effect despite the section at yellow arrow [A] is perfectly aligned.
I'm so confused.
What I already tried :
- Restarting Illustrator.
- Make new documents.
- Make new object but using the same stroke object.
- Modifying the stroke object to be smoother but after I outline it, the problem persist although not as noticeable.
I've been using Illustrator for more than a decade now and this is the first time I encountered this weird problem.
Can somebody help?