I am trying to achieve the effect where the areas inside the shape are smoothened but the edges remain defined/hard like this.Right hand side of the photo is what i want to achieve. Thank in advance

  • Try Filter > Blur > Surface Blur or Smart Blur – Billy Kerr Jan 14 at 0:44
  • Awesome. Thanks a lot – Bong Bong Jan 14 at 1:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.