I'm wondering since a long time how this (see images) effect is created in Adobe Illustrator.

It looks like the blend tool but I've been trying to accomplish it but it seems like it's done with an other kind or repetition tool. Or it seems to be done with the transformation tool, but also via this way I can't get it anywhere close like this.

Does any one knows with which technique this is able to accomplish?


https://www.searchsystem.co/post/166610446414/author-client-title-medium-year https://www.flickr.com/photos/blankaposters/5257486764/in/photostream/

  • 1
    offset and object nudge?
    – joojaa
    Feb 27, 2021 at 14:19

1 Answer 1


Yes I got it, it is done with the offset path and nudge, thanks @joojaa . Design by Typefool @ instagram

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.