I am in the middle of redesigning my website. As part of my website, I'm looking to get custom graphics done relating to my product value proposition and features.

How/What do I tell the designer to get this kind of graphics done for my new website. I need the icons to remain consistent and have animation on the mouse over (only when icons are placed on the website). Icons need to be both static version and animated version.

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

  • 3
    Seems obvious but can't you merely show the designer the samples you've posted here?
    – Scott
    Mar 7 at 6:24
  • 2
    You should probably be talking to your designer not us.
    – joojaa
    Mar 7 at 9:04
  • 1
    Animations/interactivity such as mouse-over states will require CSS coding. Icons are just image files, they don't have any interactivity on their own.
    – Billy Kerr
    Mar 7 at 11:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.