It's from a tamagotchi product. I've been searching absolutely everywhere, from free to paid sites, just to know the name of this font. If anyone has a clue, I would really appreciate the help!

enter image description here

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


If you search for えれがんと 書体, you should find multiple typefaces in this style. In general, highly stylized fonts like this are only available for kana and (sometimes) Roman alphabets, with a different typeface used for the kanji characters (of which there are many thousands).

It looks to me like the font you're after is called えれがんとMat-UB. In the example below, it's been paired with another font called マティス-UB.

You can try out the font here.

えれがんとMat-UB + マティス-UB font sample


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.