enter image description here

is this done with design software or is it a genuine glitch/ai generated image? any help would be immensely appreciated <3

  • 3
    Does this answer your question? How do you create an effect like this in Photoshop?
    – Wolff
    Commented Jul 3, 2021 at 9:14
  • 2
    Hi and welcome to GDSE! I'm voting to close this question as a duplicate because we already had this question answered before. Check out the duplicate, hopefully it answers your question.
    – Wolff
    Commented Jul 3, 2021 at 9:17

1 Answer 1



Filter > Stylize > Wind

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.