I just want to know about this sample website: http://ragnarok.levelupgames.ph/main/

As you can see, there is something CURLY on every corner of the divs.

I know about "fleur de lis" as a design element, but how do you call this kind of design? Is it "crown like corners"? I'm searching about it, but I fail.

enter image description here

Also, is there any website that has these kind of pictures in PSD/AI formats?

Hope you guys can help me.

1 Answer 1


I don't think this has a specific name beyond 'curly border'. You can find templates for graphics like these at any decent stock site, like http://www.istockphoto.com, http://www.shutterstock.com or http://www.fotolia.com. Try searching for 'border ornament' or similar terms.

  • thanks sir about your comment, yah i searched the word 'border ornament' and im satisfied about the output...thanks again anyway...
    – NosiaD
    Jan 14, 2013 at 16:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.