I applied a simple photoshop filter to a drawing I made a while ago. Now I need to apply the same filter to a different drawing, but I can't remember which filter it was. I've tried every filter, and neither comes even close to what I did.

If you know which filter is this, please let me know.

unkown filter


This appears to be the "Rough Pastels" filter in Photoshop.

You can find it in Filter > Artistic > "Rough Pastels..."

  • Yep, that was it. The default settings didn't seem like that was the filter at first sight, but with maximum stroke length, detail and scaling, I got the desired effect. Jan 21 '13 at 3:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.