Moving from the type tool to the move tool in photoshop I don't know how to do. I have tried option+command+shift+k but it doesnt seem to work.

  • 2
    Ermm.. t for the type tool... v for the move tool. Am I missing something?
    – Scott
    Sep 2, 2021 at 3:05

2 Answers 2


Not really sure what you're trying to do, but if you're editing some text with the Type tool T, you first need to hit Esc to stop editing with the Type tool, before hitting V for Move tool.

Or just use your mouse and click the Type/Move icons in the main toolbar.

  • On a Mac with extended keyboard, Enter [not Return] works too, to leave text editing.
    – Tetsujin
    Sep 2, 2021 at 20:05

press CTRL+Enter, then press v

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.