Someone had a similar problem a year ago and this question was already asked and answered regarding Inkscape by someone else a year ago. Here.

The problem is that I'm such a noob on Photoshop that I don't understand the previous answer for Inkscape.

Can I perform "Object > Transform - Apply to each object separately" in Photoshop?

And especially, what does "Object" mean and where is it?

I don't have any "Object" tab/option in my left-hand corner toolbar and neither in my lateral (left-center) toolbar.

Can someone provide me a screenshot of where it is?

I need to rotate a series of individual layers around their own centers - a "transform each" type of operation in Photoshop.

  • I'm uncertain what's happened here. It looks like you've merely posted a screenshot from your other question. How do I rotate many objects with each object as its own anchor? There's no need to add the answer to a new question.
    – Scott
    Nov 19, 2021 at 19:53
  • @Scott he's asking how to carry out the answer Nov 19, 2021 at 19:55
  • Not it's not my question, someone else posted that question. I just commented it. I just don't understand what is the "Object" toolbar and where is it? That's all I need to know Nov 19, 2021 at 19:57
  • 1
    Ahh I missed that it was two separate users, sorry. I clarified. @Ireallyneedhelp realize the question you refer to is using Inkscape and not Photoshop. Photoshop does not have an "object" menu.
    – Scott
    Nov 19, 2021 at 20:01
  • 1
    @Ireallyneedhelp check here: graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/17298/…
    – Scott
    Nov 19, 2021 at 20:04


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.