I want to round the corners of the character. for that i tried using find and replace it is not working as expected. Do you have idea of how to use it? https://fontforge.org/docs/ui/dialogs/search.html?highlight=find%20replace

  • Welcome to GD.SE! Which character? which font? Please explain better your issue ...
    – Mensch
    Nov 20 at 20:11

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.