Hello i have searched the internet, at first i thought is a whirl but am now sure is not. Please what is that background pattern called and where do i get it please? Here is the picture: enter image description here

  • Draw it. It's for example a bunch of warped, originally straight and parallel rectangles. Illustrator's Envelope Distortion bends and stretches them easily. Do not expect that someone here draws it for you as a ready to use file. If you need it online, hire from the web a designer.
    – user82991
    Jan 15, 2022 at 17:42

1 Answer 1


I don't think it has a name. Not everything is named.

It's simply some "swirly lines" or "warped lines".

  • I need a way of getting it online Jan 15, 2022 at 10:18
  • This isn't a research or "find it for me" service. Sorry, your searching is as good as anyone else's.
    – Scott
    Jan 15, 2022 at 10:20

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.