thank you for your replies. I am new here and i didnt explain correctly. So let me explain better the situation.
TASK (What i want to do)
The initial file is .png and has these settings: 333 dpi, width=14.015 inches and height=18.018 inches I have to convert it to CMYK to work with it and then i have to export it as PNG keeping the initial settings of the file. (The reason i have to do this procedure is complicated and i will write it only if you need me to).
WHAT I DO to accomplish the above TASK:
- I open the PNG file in photoshop 2020
- I convert it with the "Convert to profile advance" to CMYK
- I work on the file and then save it and because its CMYK i can't save it as PNG, so I save it as PSD
- I export the file as PNG.
- I open the exported PNG file to check the file and i see the settings changed to: 72 dpi, width=64.819 inches and height=83.333 inches which is not what i want to do.
So what am i doing wrong? What i have to do to accomplish the TASK?
Thank you for your time.