The following image was found on Google's I/O webpage. What's this design-style that Google seems to have adopted called?

If I were to make an educated guess, I would call this flat-art, but it seems to be slightly different compared to the flat-art designs I have seen so far.

enter image description here

  • 8
    Not every style has a name.
    – Scott
    Commented May 12, 2022 at 8:49
  • Make up one that's descriptive. For this I'd say something like "flat geometric with thick outlines" Commented May 12, 2022 at 12:49
  • Searching for "shooting target" gives at least the most of the image. Insert only the colored objects. If you reveal what you actually want to find by using the style name (which you probably do not get) someone may be able to answer.
    – user82991
    Commented May 13, 2022 at 7:52

1 Answer 1


It's a variation of neo brutalism; combined with retrowave.

  • 1
    you might be right about the neubrutalism, but there's nothing retrowave about this illustration.
    – Luciano
    Commented May 7 at 8:29

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.