Does anyone know what the name of this style chart that shows a flow and has parts splitting off along the x axis?

enter image description here


1 Answer 1


This is called a Sankey Diagram.

  • Hi, welcome back.
    – joojaa
    Jun 19, 2022 at 18:52
  • 2
    @joojaa Thanks! I never left—there's just so few questions that are not graphic software related that I hardly find any to answer :D Jun 20, 2022 at 3:03
  • Wow thank you so much!
    – Chelsey
    Jun 20, 2022 at 11:25
  • 2
    @Chelsey FYI if an post answers your question you can click the check mark next to the answer to indicate so. That gives reputation to both you and the person who made the post. Jun 20, 2022 at 13:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.