So, I've been looking this font everywhere on the internet as I can, like WhatTheFont, Font Finder, Google Lens, but I can't find anything, not even close to it. Can someone please indentify it? It's for design graphic project on my school.enter image description here

  • 2
    The image seems quite distorted. Where is it from? A shirt print? Can you find other examples which are flat? Could be designed specifically for this shirt. If you only need to write a single word you could perhaps draw the letters yourself.
    – Wolff
    Jul 20, 2022 at 15:18
  • Yeah, it's a shirt print out. I'll edit the image Jul 20, 2022 at 16:56
  • I did change the image, maybe it's better? Jul 20, 2022 at 16:58

1 Answer 1


Seems like its this one:

Arsenal 19-20 but a bit edited/shorter

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.