I have to develop below design in Android. Before starting it, I should know the name of design so that I can search in Google to get some help.

Can anyone tell me what we say to below design/UI?

enter image description here

  • 3
    @Scott Do remember not everyone here is a native English speaker 😉
    – Vincent
    Sep 26, 2022 at 10:04

1 Answer 1


I would simply call it a Hexagon pattern/layout or perhaps a Honeycomb layout.

  • Congrats on the 200k rep, Scott! Sep 26, 2022 at 17:22
  • Thanks @ZachSaucier :)
    – Scott
    Sep 26, 2022 at 17:25

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.