The big letters "Allison and Judah" are angled and seemingly ascending. Is this just a simple distort? Does this style have a name? I can't seem to find exactly how to replicate this myself so my google searches haven't been helpful.

Would each of "Allison", "and", and "Judah" have to be their own layers? How would I do this in photoshop? enter image description here

1 Answer 1


Answering my own question:

I left all the text in one layer, rasterized the layer, Ctrl+t to Free transform, right click -> Distort, used middle right anchor to pull text as show in gif.enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.