enter image description here

I want to create a shape like this in MS Office. But in order to find out how to do that, I need to know the name of the shape. Does anyone know what it's called?


2 Answers 2


I don't think there's a specific name for this, and no idea about MS Office, but in Adobe Illustrator there is a Warp tool and with the Inflate style at about 15% bend setting, you get this, starting from a normal rectangle.

enter image description here


This reminds me a lot of tube/CRT television screens. There's probably not a particular name for this shape. You could describe it as a rounded rectangle with the edges slightly protruding outward.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.