I had the chance to see some great UI libraries, for example, Materlia UI and Ant Design. Lately I see more and more websites with the following UI design (see the photo below), so I assume that there is a common library that provide these components.

Does anyone know the name of the library please?

enter image description here

New contributor
Moyshe Zuchmir is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.


Your Answer

Moyshe Zuchmir is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.