I wish to create a watch index picture with Inkscape.
I know I can use LPE's Rotate copies function, but somehow I can't find the correct values.
I wish to rotate this little red rectangle at 30 degree:
- Image is in pixel unit everywhere.
- This bar is roughly 4*10px
- This bar's center point is exactly at
- I wish to have 12 copies (technically 12 bars, so 11 copies)
- I wish to have the 6th bar positioned at exactly
- There is a guide at 225 on both horizontal and vertical axis
I tried creating 12 copies, but it's not getting rectangular shape:
Not to mention, that origin is pretty weird to reach this result:
How can I do this better?