the code picture

I really want to find the name of this font please anyone help me

  • Hi. Welcome to GDSE. To identify fonts on a web page you should inspect the HTML/CSS using a web browser on your computer. See this question for more information: How can I know what font a website is using
    – Billy Kerr
    Jan 20 at 10:28
  • Since this doesn't appear to be needed for any kind of fine art typography, specifically for coding, any kind of monospace font probably works.
    – Lucian
    Jan 20 at 10:30

2 Answers 2


The font is called 'Hack' a 'Monospace' font.

You can download the latest version of the font here.

Also if you are using Chrome, there's an extension you can install to identify fonts from websites. WhatFont


It might be cascadia-code, an open-source monospace by Microsoft. There the font source files and here you can download the latest version.

In case you are having the XY problem. The monospace means that any character takes the same width as the others. This helps with the readability of the code. Usually, all code snippet fonts are using monospace fonts.

I would suggest searching for any monospace font that will suit your license and estetic needs.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.