I am having a problem opening in Estlcam an SVG file created by Inkscape. Most SVG files are fine, just a few fail. I've opened the files up in a text editor to try to find out what is different. The ones that work look like standard XML: contain a path like "..." etc. The ones that don't work contain "<image xlink:href..." with what looks like a base64 encoded image.
I have tried selecting the image, then Path -> Object to Path, but I see an error "No objects to convert to path in the selection". I have tried ungrouping, but see "No groups to ungroup in the selection".
The original image was a bitmap I'm trying to convert into an SVG.
Thanks for the help.