I'm working on a project and I need to create a vector image that includes a laptop, a man, and a representation of floating data streams. I have a basic idea of what I want it to look like, but I'm not sure how to create it using Inkscape.
1. Efforts Made: I've started by sketching out my concept and experimenting with basic shapes in Inkscape.
2. Challenges: My main challenge is creating a Sankey chart-like representation of data streams flowing between a laptop and a man within my vector design.
3. Consideration of Purchasing: While I could purchase an existing vector image, I have specific customizations and stylistic preferences in mind that may not be available in pre-made vectors.
4. Goal: I aim to create a vector image that balances stylized, illustrative elements with a touch of realism to convey a person interacting with technology and data flows effectively.
5. Experience: I'm relatively new to vector design but am eager to learn and improve my skills in Inkscape.
Here's a sample image of the image I'm aiming to create: