What's the icon highlighted (red box) below called? (In Firefox and Chrome, this button is to access permissions.)

enter image description here

Also, where can I find this icon (in vector and/or raster)?

  • 2
    ermm "permissions icon" is what I call it.
    – Scott
    Jan 25 at 7:09
  • 1
    options icon might be another name. Try noun project
    – joojaa
    Jan 25 at 7:52
  • @Scott: But when searching "permissions icon" in Google Images, it doesn't show up much if at all: google.com/search?&q=%22permissions+icon%22&tbm=isch
    – user182601
    Jan 25 at 8:40
  • well names of icons are subjective.. search for "security icon" and you get a bunch of different visuals. There's no such thing as one universal visual for most icons.
    – Scott
    Jan 25 at 8:46
  • 1
    It's a very simple icon. Can't you just make your own using a vector app? You can use something like Inkscape which is a free vector application, or perhaps an online vector app such as Figma.
    – Billy Kerr
    Jan 25 at 10:57

1 Answer 1


"Adjustments icon" seems to give a lot of hits on google. Seems to exist on many big icon libraries, Lucide icons is an example of an open source one you could use.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.