Is the a name to the shape that connects the outside of a stencil letter to its interior enabling the letter to be cut through and retain its counters.

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


It's called a bridge.


Source: Stencil on Wikipedia


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.