enter image description here

What is the name of this font? I have checked in many sites but could not get a proper answer. In the given picture, the letter T looks modified.

2 Answers 2


the font seems to match this font called "Absolut Pro" from Dafont.com.


enter image description here

  • no problem glad I could help. I love fonts but they are my biggest enemy, too.
    – user9447
    Apr 23, 2013 at 19:54
  • matt i need i more favor. i have asked one question in this website regarding fonts but couldn't get the correct answer could mind answering that one also .the question topic is "can anybody tell me what is the name of this font?" i had asked it 15 days ago.
    – Sumann
    Apr 23, 2013 at 21:03
  • @Sumann Always better to give a link rather than the title, particularly with such a generic title! How to include a link is given in the comment help (link on the right of the comment box). Apr 24, 2013 at 7:07

It looks similar to Ubuntu web font in bold

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.