This question already has an answer here:

I want to do something similiar like this picture in Gimp (or Photoshop if required). Any ideas on how to proceed? Anything useful will be appreciated.

enter image description here

marked as duplicate by DᴀʀᴛʜVᴀᴅᴇʀ, Vincent, e-sushi, Takkat, Brendan Oct 7 '13 at 18:16

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


The noise part is pretty simple. In Photoshop, create a new layer and fill it white. Go Filter > Noise > Add Noise. After you've adjusted it to your liking, change the blend mode on the layer to multiply and place it above the rest of your image.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.