I want to do something similiar like this picture in Gimp (or Photoshop if required). Any ideas on how to proceed? Anything useful will be appreciated.

enter image description here


The noise part is pretty simple. In Photoshop, create a new layer and fill it white. Go Filter > Noise > Add Noise. After you've adjusted it to your liking, change the blend mode on the layer to multiply and place it above the rest of your image.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.