This question already has an answer here:

How to create a shadow like this one?

enter image description here

Can anybody help me creating a shadow like shown under menu of the image? I'm using Photoshop and is aware of tools but don't know the technique to make it? Thanks

marked as duplicate by Vincent, Takkat, Brendan, ckpepper02, Mᴏɴᴋᴇʏ Oct 24 '13 at 18:10

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • 1
    What did you try? A quick Google search for 'photoshop curved shadow under' pops up somewhat south of 3 million hits. – Vincent Oct 24 '13 at 10:30
  • Also try searching at the top right or refer to the related questions on the right side of this question. – Mᴏɴᴋᴇʏ Oct 24 '13 at 18:11

Please refer follow the step by step it may useful.... http://designreviver.com/articles/better-drop-shadows-in-photoshop/

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.