We've got a large indesign file that several people are dipping in and out of on several machines, to do this we've got the
indd file and the
/images folder that it references in a shared Dropbox folder.
This all works fine, BUT all the image links are broken, when i look at the paths for the links they are using the absolute paths so they are something like this
But on other peoples machines they A) have a different name so their path looks like this
User/John.. or they dont have their Dropbox folder in their user root directory.
Seeing as the
indd file also resides in the
/lorem folder is there a way to get indesign to use relative paths to the images so instead of that long absolute string it would be something like
We are using indesign CC - v.2015.1