What I mean by "stencilled" artwork is cartoonish glyphs for the background of a graphic, visible on this app page for Things or in the background of this graphic the Ember app page in the top banner.

More than willing to pay, just haven't come across something like this.

  • I'm not sure this is considered a style by itself or more of a collage. I'd risk saying those designers probably did those graphics themselves using icons. Handrawn / Sketch icons as a search term could be a good start. – Yisela Feb 4 '14 at 23:12
  • I just saw hand drawn icons on Shutterstock yesterday. Dreamstime and istockphoto also sell illustrations. – PixelGraph Feb 5 '14 at 2:53
  • Marking as duplicate since the sites mentioned in the other question have all sorts of illustrations available for purchase :) – Yisela Feb 5 '14 at 3:21

Those are pictograms. More commonly known as icons. There are plenty of places to purchased pre-made icon sets that you can then arrange into a collage like that. There are many, many options. Just google "stock icons". A popular one these days is http://thenounproject.com/

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.