I don't have the skills necessary to create filigree elements myself.

Where can I find some pre-existing ones (preferably vectors or fonts)?

closed as too broad by JohnB Nov 25 '13 at 17:28

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.





deviantart.com often has a wide variety of non-commercial design elements, or just spend some time with google and you will probably come up with something!

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.