In Illustrator I have warped text in an envelope and I can't figure out how to modify the color. Is this possible, if so how?


Choose Object > Envelope Distort > Edit Contents from the menu.

| improve this answer | |
  • there isn't this option for me in Illustrator CC, anyone knows why? – Taly Emmanuela Sep 21 '15 at 14:50

In Illustrator CC you can:

Choose object > Envelope Distort > Expand

| improve this answer | |
  • 1
    Hi Toriki94, welcome to GD.SE! I would advise not to expand the object because you will not be able to edit the text and the object that is transforming the text. Scott's answer is a non-destructive way of editing the text without expanding. Keep contributing and enjoy the site! – AndrewH Jan 12 '17 at 22:21
  • thank you very much for this answer...it really works for me... the > choose object > envelope distort > expand. – Arnel Santos Oct 9 '17 at 14:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.