I just want to know how to skew only one corner of the object specially a none square object using Selection Tool (V) or Direct Selection Tool (A). I just want the letter A look like its fell. Please help. thanks

enter image description here


This image will give you the idea of what you are trying to achieve.


  • what is the shortcut for Free Disort Tool after pressing E on transform? – Liky Feb 25 '14 at 7:27
  • @Liky click a handle THEN hold down Command/Ctrl. There are no direct shortcut for the option, but modifier keys make the options function. – Scott Feb 28 '14 at 23:12

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.