I don't know if this is the right place but I am looking for a software through which I can show some comments/text on image. You know the bubble text that we show on images to describe something!?

So basically I have a home page site design on which I want to place bubble text to describe different elements. I have used such software before but don't remember its name so came here.


1 Answer 1


You can use a site like this http://phrase.it/ to create speech bubbles.


and if you require a software, use PhotoScape or GIMP to create speech bubbles.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.