How could I recreate this gradient washed out effect in PS?

  • Hi there! Have you tried anything, and if so, where did it go wrong? Anything else you can show will be of great help.
    – Yisela
    May 4 '14 at 22:05
  • I am interested to learn this tie and dye May 23 at 22:32

You could try recreating the color effect using tie dye brushes, and then the Smudge tool to create the transition to white. For example:

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.