It's something like a script type of font. I tried to use the myfont font finder but it didn't recognize its cursive like font :( Anyone knows?

enter image description here

  • 1
    Looks hand written to me.
    – Komental
    May 3 '14 at 20:52
  • Ouch, any other ideas? :/
    – brettbrdls
    May 4 '14 at 9:09
  • 1
    It's going to be hard to pinpoint it with just those two letters.
    – DA01
    May 4 '14 at 21:38

I'd say it's custom made, but you can find similar fonts if you look for handwritten, calligraphy or 'school', for example:

Simple Ronde

enter image description here


I know this post is pretty old, but I was just looking for this same font. Not sure if I found it exactly, but this page has some similar fonts if you're still in search for that font. http://www.createcraftlove.com/cursive-fonts/

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.