i was searching some web styles on Google i found this style,(panel of a gift card)

enter image description here

i want to know what style is this (every style have a name) and how to create this panel background with the help of Photoshop can anyone show me tutorials/how to's for this...


  • 2
    No, not every style has a name, neither is there always a complete tutorial. What particular feature of the design are you having problems with? – e100 Aug 1 '11 at 14:58
  • i want to know background effect of the cards like there are lots of lines and all this effects – Jack Aug 2 '11 at 5:17

Looks like a standard design created by layering elements and setting blending or transparency on the layers. There are hundreds if not thousands of tutorials on these sort of text effects and drop shadows. If you've done nothing alone these lines, start with something like the tutorial below and go from there.

You can learn some of the basics though a tutorial like this one.

  • Besides that, the style does not really have a name i guess. I would list it under glossy – Luuk Aug 11 '11 at 9:03
  • It reminds me of certain types of colored white glass based coffee cups. – user179700 Aug 12 '11 at 20:18

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.